Some times (most of the time) there is just not enough space. A lot of older homes were built with a certain economy in mind. Now that you own the house, you probably have a certain economy in mind too. Do you move to a bigger house to accommodate a growing family and a better lifestyle, or do you stay put and customize the house to fit all that expansion?
Make no mistake adding on to the house is messy business inside and out. Any deficiencies or problems your house may have had will now be painfully obvious once you begin tearing into it. Where do you live in the mean time? Most people can't afford to live elsewhere during the time that all of this is going on. So there is a whole host of considerations that go along with that. Not everyone is what we call a 'happy remodeler' either. Some people think it's a real hoot, but most people find that it effects their blood pressure. Those people should have worked with T.J. Schultz Inc.
We aren't going to claim that we make remodeling fun for everyone, but we can certainly make it bearable. When you work with us, you are part of the team. We are all on the same team with the same goal in mind. Execute the project as efficiently as possible and within budget. Each project is unique and requires different measures. We take the time to explain the process to you so that you know what to expect.
- Your home will never be left open to the elements over night.
- All T.J. Schultz Inc. associates will be kind and courteous to you and yours.
- Your project will not sit idle. You should see progress daily.
- You will know what to expect.
- Your project manager will keep you informed.
- The addition will be a natural extension of your home not an obvious 'thing' attached to your house.